- It's a great way to try out a lot of dishes at restaurants you haven't tried yet (ARW offers 3 course menus for $27 or $37)
- It's a good reminder to revisit your favorite restaurants
- Each ARW meal will donate $2 to Meals on Wheels
- Andiamo Italiano - a reportedly awesome Italian spot that's just a mile from my house!
- Banger's Sausage House and Beer Garden - just sounds like fun :)
- Olive and June - I lived just a few streets away from them when they first opened and have missed it terribly since we moved!
- Salty Sow - holy yum - truffle fries AND chocolate truffle cake on one menu? Yes please!
- Swift's Attic - I've been dying to try this place, and after sampling a few of their offerings at this week's ARW kick-off party, I can't wait to try more!
|Delicious drinks at the bar. I had the paloma then switched to Hahn pinot noir - it paired well with all the passed apps!|
|Loved the ambiance. So different from what the space used to be - Kyoto.|