But most importantly, they BEST way to kick off Memorial Day weekend is to attend one of the locations of the Austin Bakes for Nepal bake sale Saturday from 10:00 - 2:00! Here's a list:
- DOWNTOWN Whole Foods Market Lamar, 525 N Lamar Blvd.
- CENTRAL Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew, 6610 N Lamar Blvd.
- NORTH Whole Foods Market Gateway, 9607 Research Blvd.
- SOUTH Whole Foods Market Arbor Trails, 4301 W William Cannon Dr.
- SOUTH Crema Bakery & Cafe, 9001 Brodie Lane
- SOUTH Whip In, 1950 IH35 South
- EAST Micklethwait Craft Meats,1309 Rosewood Ave.
- EAST Springdale Farm, 755 Springdale Rd.
- WEST Whole Foods Market Bee Cave, 12601 Hill Country Blvd.
Follow the action at #AustinBakes! Not an Austin resident or busy during the sale? You can donate online here!
Emmett is 5 months old now and SO MUCH FUN! He really enjoys playing these days - both with us and with his toys. He's great at sitting up (with assistance) and "kick kick kicking" (we learned that in swim class). We've still been pounding the pavement doing multiple walks a day before we get triple digits. We even busted out the stroller rain canopy so a few sprinkles don't keep us inside. And, we even did our first visit to Walnut Creek with Benji (without Luke!) with our friend Marisa and her dog Rufus - so much fun.
|fun with bubbles!|
|Helping daddy cook!|
|Smooches from mommy :)|