- Sunday - Hatch Chile and Chicken Enchiladas (recipe below)
- Monday - Pork Chops with Bulgur, Peach and Mint Salad from Cooking Light
- Tuesday - Shrimp Tacos with Corn Salsa from Cooking Light
- Wednesday - Crispy Cauliflower Cakes with Herb Sauce and Arugula Salad from Cooking Light
- Thursday - going out!
- Friday - Savory Corn Tart with Heirloom Tomatoes from Whole Foods Market
1 15-oz can diced tomatoes
1 15-oz can red enchilada sauce
3 cups shredded chicken
6 mild hatch chiles, seeded and chopped
1 tomato, chopped
2 teaspoons cumin
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
4 ounces spinach
18 corn tortillas
2 cups shredded cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
In a medium bowl, stir together tomatoes and enchilada sauce. Set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together chicken, chiles, tomato and cumin.
Heat oil in a cast iron and add onions. Saute 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and stir in until just wilted. Add onion mixture to chicken and stir.
Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Ladle 3/4 cup enchilada sauce and spread evenly.
Warm tortillas one at a time on a dry skillet (about 45 seconds). Add 1 tablespoon cheese and 3 tablespoons chicken mixture, then roll and place in baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and pack in tightly. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over enchiladas then sprinkle cheese evenly.
Bake for 25 minutes. Remove and let set for 5 minutes before digging in. Enjoy!