- Sunday: Shrimp and cod tacos - riffing off of recipes past and inspired by this month's Cooking Light's Blackened Shrimp Tacos.
- Monday: Spring/Summer Veggie pasta with Parmigiano Reggiano - starring asparagus and corn - my favorite spring and summer veggies! Not to mention plenty of fresh basil and mint from the garden!
- Tuesday: Tofu Tacos, also from Cooking Light. Pretty excited about these :) Will peel some long zucchini strips and marinate for a little side salad - like this.
- Wednesday: Apricot Pistachio Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts - from Aida Mollenkamp's Keys to the Kitchen - I have all the ingredients on hand and this sounds delicious - 'nuff said, right? Pairing with a sauteed mushroom rice and some asparagus if I have any leftovers from Monday :)
- Thursday: Another recipe from Aida, starring Cod, since I've got a boatload after a recent sale! This one is marinated in Harissa and paired with braised chickpeas. Also throwing in some Moroccan spiced sweet potatoes, riffing off a recipe for carrots from Cooking Light.
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Menu May 5, 2013
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Luke's knee-deep with grad school, so we're not doing anything crazy. But I will be making fish tacos and enjoying some guac while planning our NYC trip (coming soon!!), which is a perfect Sunday for me. Hope yours is gentle. Here's what's on the menu this week: