This week's menu plan:
- Saturday: Grilled Pizza - I tried a new homemade crust recipe from Martha Stewart - it was awesome! Mimicked this method with new toppings.
- Sunday: Beet and Farro Salad with Homemade Ricotta - the beets were too pretty to pass up! And, homemade ricotta is SO tasty and easy to make. This time, I used Bon Appetite's method.
- Monday: We had a late crop of cauliflower finally produce, so I wanted to highlight it in a fun salad. I saw this recipe for Spring Peas and Greens with Cacio e Pepe dressing in Food & Wine and knew I wanted to riff on it. Will share my version if it turns out well :)
- Tuesday: Doing a twist on Mario Batali's Spring Pasta with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes in the April issue of Food & Wine. So excited that Emily & David are coming over with baby Lila!
- Wednesday: I found a new dentist, and they're open late some nights! Since I'm going after work, Luke and I will head to Chinatown down the street to try another spot.
- Thursday: Shrimp and Mushroom Rice Bowl - this may be a kid recipe in Cooking Light, but it sounds delicious, so I'm giving it a try!
Have a delicious week! What's cooking in your house?