- yellow beet terrine with charred orange & tarragon
- big eye tuna & compressed watermelon skewers
- nantucket bay scallop crudo with mint and almond
- braised pork belly with fennel and apple
- madai nigiri with spanish olive oil and meyer lemon
- grilled satsumaimo with ginger and sake
- white corn and brown butter with maldon tuile
The food was of course delicious. My favorites were, well, everything! I've had the pork belly before and it just melts in your mouth. Pictured above is the scallops, which had so many flavors going on every bite was a new surprise- delightful!
The best part was getting to meet head chef Tyson Cole. He said he liked my sweater :) One interesting thing he told me was he didn't like to make seafood that tasted like fish, which is brought out with you cook the fish. By pairing high quality fish with delicious ingredients and tasty spices, you get a whole new flavor.
Thanks for getting me the invite Addie!